Curfew House, 14 Kingsdown Road, St. Margaret’s at Cliffe, Kent was HQ to No5 Cdo from 14th September to the 8th November 1940.
No5 Cdo was assigned to protect the St. Margaret's Bay area, a couple of miles to the north of Dover. It seems that they also had the function of protecting the heavy guns in the area - presumably this must refer to the static cross-channel guns 'Winnie' and 'Pooh' and the railway guns.
These days Curfew House is the local Royal British Legion HQ and a private residence. Information provided by Phil Eyden, posted by Nick Collins